Dates: March 1- March 30
I receive at least one email per week from individuals asking what my daily/weekly meal plan looks like? Do you really eat every 2-3 hours? What do you eat? What do you cook that is healthy but your family will enjoy as well?
As I would love to reach out to them all individually, I simply can’t. However, I knew that I wanted to do something. I, at one time, had the same questions. I remember wanting to eat a little healthier but I wasn’t sure where or how to start.
With that said, I have developed a 21 day Low-Glycemic Recipe Program and the best thing about it is it’s FREE!! I’m not a fancy chef or a great gourmet cook, as you will soon find out! I am, however, a busy mom of two babies, a wife to a man who travels frequently for business and an entrepreneur that puts many hours daily into my business. MOST of the meals I cook are EASY, SIMPLE, FAST and most definitely TASTY! If your schedule sounds a little like mine and you need some new healthy recipes, you’ve found the right group!
Need these recipes? Click HERE and subscribe!
What you will receive:
- 21 healthy, low-glycemic recipes ($100 value)
- Weekly grocery list ($30 value)
- One 30 minute 1-on-1 consultation call, at clients request ($40 value)
- A FREE Inspire Health Team health webinar ($30 value)
$200 value for FREE!
How it will work:
- We will kick the program off with a health webinar on March 1st, 2015, at 9pm EST.
- I will email you the grocery list every Friday morning for the upcoming week. Attached to the email will be the 5 new recipes.
- The group will plan to cook the recipes Monday-Friday. (I know with certain schedules this may vary.)
- One consultation call for participant’s Q&A’s.
**Due to workloads and busy-mom schedules, over half of the recipes can be made the previous Sunday or cooked in crockpot to accommodate the craziness!!
Don’t let this FREE program sneak by you! Click HERE and subscribe!
Have more questions? Contact me HERE!