21 DAY MEAL PREP
RECIPE 1: STRAWBERRY, CHICKEN AND FETA SALAD
• ¼ Cup honey
• 2 Tbls white wine vinegar
• 1 tspn dijon mustard
• ¼ Cup olive oil
• 4 Chicken Breast
• Salt/Pepper/Garlic Powder
• 3 Cups baby spinach
• 2 Cups chopped romaine hearts
• ¾ Cup sliced strawberries
• ½ Cup chopped apple or pear
• Crumbled feta cheese
• ¼ Cup candied almonds
• Coat chicken lightly with olive oil.
• Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
• Grill chicken until done.
• Whisk the honey, vinegar and mustard together in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in the oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
• Mix spinach, romaine and strawberries and apple/pear together.
• Drizzle lightly with dressing and toss. (You can always add more if needed)
• Either chop chicken or slice in strips and arrange the chicken over top. Sprinkle with feta and almonds.
Two BONUS Recipes!
Bonus Recipe 1: Peanut Butter Applicious
• ½ Apple
• 1-2 Tbls All Natural Peanut butter or Almond Butter
• 2 Tbls Dark chocolate chips
• Chop apple into bite size pieces
• Melt peanut butter in microwave and pour over apple pieces
• Top with a dark chocolate chips
Bonus Recipe 2: Protein Energy Bites
- 1/2 Cup Dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 Cup Toasted coconut
- 1 teas. Vanilla ext.
- 1/2 Cup Peanut butter
- 1 Cup Old fashioned oats
- 1/2 Cup honey
- 1/2 Cup flax seed
- Stir all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Shape mixture into small balls.
- Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes.
*This is a great pre-workout snack.
*I usually double this recipe.
What you need:
- White Wine Vinegar
- Dijon Mustard
- 4 Chicken Breast
- Romaine Lettuce
- Apple OR Pear
- Feta Cheese
- Candied Almonds
What you probably already have:
- Olive oil
- Garlic Powder